You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Interpreted lang experience. Any of: PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Configuration lang: JSON, YAML.
- Network admin experience (Linux or Windows): Networking, TCP/IP deep understanding, OSI Model Knowledge, Routing tables, Firewall rules, DNS configuration, CDN knowledge, Troubleshooting skills, SOAP, REST API knowledge/experience, Deep understanding of client-server architecture (Web services), Monitoring tools (nagios, zabbix, sensu, elasticsearch).
- GIT Experience.
- Network design tools: MS Visio, Lucid chart or similar.
- DBA experience: Postgres, MySQL.
- Experience with serverless services – Docker experience – CI/CD experience – Kubernetes knowledge (Desired).
- Terraform, or a different automation tool – CloudCraft, – Certified [AWS, Azure, GPC] Cloud
- Solutions Architect (Desired).
- Experience in any shell scripting languages like: Bash, Powershell.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Write Terraform configurations to represent the AWS infrastructure state in code
- Represent the actual infrastructure in network/topology/services diagrams in each environment (Development, QA, Production)
- Plan and conduct game days to test and enhance the code and diagrams
- Propose the best practice approaches in terms of architecture design, security, naming conventions, governance, etc
- Support CI/CD lifecycle
- Take ownership of the AWS environment assigned
AWS Cloud Infrastructure strong background. Infrastructure as code experience: e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.