We are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to manage enterprise class cloud
infrastructure. As one of our dedicated DevOps, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work with an
extremely talented team and be part of innovative tech projects. Also, you will shape what our
DevOps landscape looks like for the future.
AWS Cloud Infrastructure strong background.
Infrastructure as code experience: e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
● Interpreted lang experience. Any of: PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
● Configuration lang: JSON, YAML.
● Network admin experience (Linux or Windows): Networking, TCP/IP deep understanding,
OSI Model Knowledge, Routing tables, Firewall rules, DNS configuration, CDN knowledge,
Troubleshooting skills, SOAP, REST API knowledge/experience, Deep understanding of
client-server architecture (Web services), Monitoring tools (nagios, zabbix, sensu,
● GIT Experience.
● Network design tools: MS Visio, Lucid chart or similar.
● DBA experience: Postgres, MySQL.
● Experience with serverless services – Docker experience – CI/CD experience – Kubernetes
● Terraform, or a different automation tool – CloudCraft, – Certified [AWS, Azure, GPC] Cloud
● Solutions Architect (Desired).
● Experience in any shell scripting languages like: Bash, Powershell.
● English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
● Write Terraform configurations to represent the AWS infrastructure state in code
● Represent the actual infrastructure in network/topology/services diagrams in each
environment (Development, QA, Production)
● Plan and conduct game days to test and enhance the code and diagrams
● Propose the best practice approaches in terms of architecture design, security, naming
conventions, governance, etc
● Support CI/CD lifecycle
● Take ownership of the AWS environment assigned