We are looking for a regional HR Generalist to lead and support HR initiatives. As a trusted advisor to the management on human resource-related issues, you’ll assess and anticipate needs, develop, and implement solutions, and deliver HR services to the organization. Responsibilities in this role range from strategic to hands-on tactical.
Work closely with managers and employees to expand capacity, increase productivity, improve work and team relationships, build morale, and increase retention. Provide coaching to team leads and managers to improve their effectiveness.
· Effectively manage key HR processes including wage and salary review, employee survey, performance management, and organizational planning review.
· Be an active and available resource for all team members, addressing employee relation issues effectively.
· Support and provide guidance on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
· Support managers in developing and implementing development plans for key employees.
· Manage HR budget, headcount and total personnel cost budget in collaboration with Finance department.
· Provide human resources services and act as an expert in the field of HR policies, practices and procedures, and ensure implementation in accordance with local legislation. Stay current on legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Partner with the legal counsel as appropriate.
· Be an active member Bookaway Group global HR community.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Organizational Development, or related field. Masters in a relevant field preferred.
· At last 5 years’ human resource management experience in the high-tech industry.
· Strong organizational, communication, and listening skills.
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and influence skills required
· Strong customer service focus with a high level of responsiveness.
· Must be fluent in Spanish and English.