• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
• 2 years (minimum) of experience in software testing.
• English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
• Experience with tools for mobile-based applications such as Appium (For iOS and Android with
• Experience with API testing and API automation tests (Postman, Rest Assured, etc.)
• Knowledge in Cloud Platform Tools (GCP, AWS).
• Knowledge in CI/CD process (Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any related tool).
• Working knowledge in performance testing (This is a plus).
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
● Plan, analyze, design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test scenarios and
test data, this includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to
implement these scenarios.
● Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
● Define test automation strategy for the projects along with other developers and QA Analysts.
● Coordinate the test plans with project managers, development managers and others
● Initiate the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of tests, monitor test progress and
results, and check the status of exit criteria (or definition of done).
● Automate collection and delivery of test progress and test summary reports.
● Support the selection and implementation of automation tools.
● Introduce suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluating the quality of the testing.
Knowledge of automation and agile methodologies (SCRUM), ISTQB certification (CFTL is a plus)
Locacion: Remote LATAM