The Digital Analytics Supervisor will be responsible for supporting multiple analytic projects across different functional areas and will help guide and mentor a team of 4 direct reports across multiple functions. In addition will also drive prioritization and delivery management for cross functional projects.
- Work with teams in multiple geographic locations to ensure operation best practices are being followed.
- Mentor team in the development of measurement plans and executed analysis based on requirements within the plans.
- Ensure the delivery of clear, concise and accurate analytic products and services.
- Master of insight generation, turning data into insightful findings and business recommendations for both website and email programs.
- Drive process improvement and quality control for key deliverables.
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates them when necessary.
- Drive data quality and a build team that confirms data integrity and perform analyses to identify trends.
- Works effectively with partners and/or other suppliers to deliver overall solutions to clients.
- Understanding of marketing principles and how to leverage data to make decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to identify potential pitfalls that may lead to specific project issues or data/implementation concerns.
- Effectively communicate status of projects both verbally and in writing to leadership and clients.
- Effectively communicate roadblocks and identify ways to mitigate risks, escalating at-risk projects to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marketing preferred.
- Experience in Digital Analytics (Web, Online Advertising, Search, Social, BI).
- Working knowledge of web site analytic platforms including Adobe Marketing Cloud products (Site Catalyst, Ad-Hoc Analysis), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau and Power BI.
- Knowledge of analytic tag debugging software (httpfox, Observe point, Tag Assistance) and/ or web developer tools preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Ability support ad-hoc analysis, summarizing results, and identify actionable insights.
- Ability to independently identify opportunities for analysis.
- Prioritize own tasks and workload in addition to mentoring and leading the team.
- Advanced Written and Oral English.
Some of our benefits are:
- First level medical coverage for you and your direct family group.
- Gym discounts.
- Institutes and shops discounts.
- Free access to education platform (Spark by Degreed).
- Wellness platform (Headspace).
- Free days off per year.
- English classes in Company.
- Employee Assistance Program (by Corporate Counseling Associates).
- Rewards programs.
Location: Argentina Remote