The Cloud Engineer is needed to support the strategy of the company to potentiate digital products and delivers a great user experience to our final users.
Will be responsible of operating and maintaining cloud infrastructure mostly (but not exclusively) in Amazon Web Services. Will act as key point of reference within the team resolving technical and operative queries from the business, providing support and performing troubleshooting using escalation procedures and collaborating with internal and external parties
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operational Cloud Management: Performs management, operative tasks and deploys of cloud-
based applications and services for International digital products.
• Designs tools and processes to deploy applications through development, quality assurance and production environments and automates the management and maintenance of cloud infrastructure and services in all product stages.
• Documentation: Must demonstrate professionalism in the creation and standardization of documentation, documenting issues and anomalies from collected and analyzed information, also should create and update documentation related to process, troubleshooting and escalation procedures.
• Operational Support: Detects, triages and resolves system and performance issues through effective administration of monitoring and alerting configuration, solving problems proactively,
using escalation procedures and working cooperatively with other teams, meeting service level agreements and maintaining compliance.
• Expand personal technical knowledge
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Excellent understanding of DevOps culture and principles
• Strong understanding of Infrastructure as a Code platforms / patterns (AWS CDK, Cloud
Formation, Terraform, Troposphere)
• Advanced level of written and spoken English
• Experience in GNU/Linux environments and Docker containers
• Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with Continuous Delivery Systems (Jenkins, Code Pipeline)
• Basic usage of version control systems (Beanstalk, GitHub, Bitbucket)
• Advanced implementation and troubleshooting of web applications.
• Experience using tools software like Redmine or Jira.
• AWS Certified Administrator
• Knowledge with scripting languages (Npm, Typescript)
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience working with Agile Methodologies
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science related degree but candidates with outstanding experience