Our client is revolutionizing how people pay with cash in emerging markets by making it more convenient and beneficial.
Founded by a group of entrepreneurs from the US and Latin America,
Who we are looking for:
The Backend Developer is responsible for designing and implementing transactional systems and API’s that connect with such systems, in addition to handle external API’s integrations. The candidate will work with our Product Lead for the region and company CTO. In addition will collaborate with front end developers and the operational team to build the underlying technology behind ideas and make them a reality.
What you’ll do:
● Be able to deploy solutions involving different technologies
● Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
● Work closely with our product team to implement technology solutions
● Build Pago46 technology stack
● Improve engineer processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
● Experience with Python (v 2.7 or 3.5 and above)
● Understanding and experience of Django Rest Framework
● Knowledge of Linux systems, specifically servers
● Knowledge of Postgreswl and MySQL
● Experience with Redis
● Experience with Message Queues, specifically RabbitMQ and management of Celery in Python
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform & Kubernetes
● A strong interest in the future payments, fintech, and changing the status quo
● Experience building a business from the ground up
Perks & Benefits:
● Competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
● PTO Days / Home Office
● A chance to work at a fast paced start-up, growing with the team, influencing culture and
Location: Argentina / Chile / México/ Ecuador / Uruguay