We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +600 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We work with clients that belong to a wide range of industries: digital farming, financial, marketing cloud, health, real state and more!
We are looking for a Back-End Manager to join our team! Our client works within the Digital Agriculture industry and are based in San Francisco, CA. Their platform examines weather, soil and field data to help farmers determine potential yield-limiting factors in their fields.
As a Manager in our client’s engineering organization, you will guide the architecture and design of their platform. You will be accountable for the design, technical stewardship of existing and next-generation APIs and Platform Services. You will drive the platform architecture that facilitates the sharing of quality farm data with our platform partners.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and guide a team of backend engineers Architecting.
- Designing, and developing REST APIs and data processing pipelines to orchestrate between our partners and Platform.
- Develop and drive detailed project plans, design, cross-team coordination, estimation of the tasks and their high-quality delivery and maintenance.
- Actively work with the partners and support to understand and resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Develop the services in a TDD and CICD environment.
- 3-4 years of leading and managing the teams, writing reviews, setting up goals, and working with project and product managers,
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing complex Java and J2EE applications
- Experience with deployment in large cloud based distributed environment and at least one compiled JVM language.
- Experience working with AWS or similar distributed architecture (EC2, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Experience of working with microservices or Web Services using REST APIs.
- Experience of ReactJS development
- Experience working with GraphQL/Apollo
- Experience of working with API platform and integration with the partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical presentations.
- Long-Term & Full-time
- Remote from Argentina & Uruguay