The client delivers knowledge-based services that accelerate growth and maximize efficiency for those who perform clinical trials.
– 2-3 Years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role documenting business process flow and requirements.
– Experience in the Healthcare industry is a big plus.
– Ability to identify customer and business needs and translate them into solution specification documents.
– Must work well in a team environment (both distributed and co-located) driven by Agile techniques, and interacting with both IT (Dev/QA) and Business Teams.
– Highly effective written and oral communication skills for internal and external audiences
– Advanced English (CEFR B2 or Higher) communication skills (written and oral).
– Independent, self-motivated, and success driven.
SQL, Java, Technical Documentation, JIRA
– Product Understanding.
– Attend client deep dive meetings and gather requirements.
– Document requirements in a specified format and translate requirements into functional specifications.
– Support design iterations and question/answer between client and other professional services resources/teams.
– Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
– Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
– Support client, Qa’s and Dev’s.
LOCATION: ARGENTINA, REMOTE