Our C/C++ Software Developer responsibility is to follow all disciplines of the software development team while building or customizing Tecnotree solutions. Is responsible for the software development of the backend of Tecnotree charging solutions, within the agreed schedule and with high standards of quality.
The SW Developer will be working in our Product Development unit, creating and customizing software products that enable Communication Service Providers to manage and boost their businesses.
The SW Developer must be passionate about development in the Telecom domain and excited about Telecom solutions.
The SW Developer will Analyze, Design, Develop and Test solutions in the area of Online charging Systems (OCS).
Essential Job Functions
You will participate in designing, implementing, testing and documenting the product as one of the software professionals in the team. In addition to traditional software development you will participate in designing and implementing automated software testing, continuous integration and unit testing.
• To develop new signaling call flows
• To customize current call flows
• To customize certain Online charging Systems functionalities.
• To develop new functionalities and features for online voice, sms and data signaling and charging.
• To customize current functionalities and features for online voice, sms and data signaling and charging.
• Perform Unit, functional test for new and customized signaling call flows.
• Perform stress and performance tests of mission critical solutions with high level of traffic.
• Ensure that all customizations and new developments are aligned with TT3 corporate quality metrics.
Skills and knowledge required
• Programming Languages: C/ C++
• Telecom network protocols: ISUP, SIGTRAN, MAP, CAMEL, Diameter
• Multithread and Real Time applications
• Automated software testing tools and methods
Desirable Skills (Plus):
• Programming Languages: JAVA
• Protocols: SS7 / SIP / Corba / Parlay
• Micro services design (Docker/Kubenet)
• Database: Sybase/MySql/Oracle
• Analytical, precise and initiative approach for working.
• Motivation and readiness to learn new things
• Good teamwork abilities but also capability to focus and complete your own assignments
• High level of responsibility and commitment to work remotely without direct supervision.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic is a must
• Ability to work under pressure and must be result oriented
• Highly organized and self-directed; takes initiative
• Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
+ 5 years of experience in similar position and Telco environment.
Graduated in Systems Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electronic Engineer, and Telecommunication Engineer or similar. (Desirable but not mandatory).
Swiss Medical SMG40
– 1 semana adicional de vacaciones a lo de ley
– Reintegro de clases de inglés del 50% con tope de $2000 por mes
– Reintegro de GYM de $500
– Reintegro de internet de $500 (si es cba) y el total 100% si es Bs AS (dado que aquí no tenemos oficina)