The Customer Support specialist is in charged of understanding at code level the solutions provided to customers, researching for workarounds and solutions, and needs to have an excellent communication skills with customers since also have to assist them by providing explanations, workarounds or solutions.
● High qualified development skill to be able to understand and research issues reported by users.
● Good skills on testing to provide high quality solutions.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english since it will be required close contact to customers.
● Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
● Curiosity, initiative to learn and contribute with other team members.
● Initiative to inquire, investigate and propose improvements.
● Ability to manage multiple queries in parallel with tight SLA and deadlines.
● Solving inquiries, issues and problems at code or configuration level by interacting with customers and internally with the different areas involved.
● Test each solution before sending answers to customers to ensure quality.
● Contact customers through different communication channels to get more information, communicate results among other actions to be taken.
● Ensure quality on solutions provided to customers
● Be able to provide and receive training in terms of products, practices, and projects to understand deeply each customer/project.
● Provide workarounds to complex problems and then the fix.
● Be able to provide help on administrative activities of the area that allow to maintain updated all internal information and documentation.
Graduated in Computer science
2+ years of experience
The challenge of this position is that we need somebody who is able to work on day or at night.
Knowledge: Salesforce,Or APEX/ Visualforce, JAVA