Data Engineer(Amazon Web Services)
- 3 to 5 years of real-world Data Engineering experience.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python and other data engineering languages like Scala
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets. Background in Linux
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various data sources using SQL and other clouds ‘big data’ technologies like DataBricks, Snowflake, Dremio, and Qubole.
- Experience creating a platform on which complex data pipelines are built using orchestration tools like Airflow, and Astronomer.
- Experience with real-time sync between OLTP and OLAP using AWS technologies like real-time sync between AWS Aurora and AWS Redshift.
candidatos deben tener experiencia con AWS de 3 años a mas, ademas de tener tambien un inglés bastante avanzado!