- Understand business objectives and design solutions that allow them to be achieved, along with the metrics that show their evolution.
- Explore and analyze the available data.
- Propose and model solutions to the problems faced.
- Implement proposed solutions.
- Define hypotheses and experiments that allow addressing given problems.
- Develop maintainable and scalable code that meets the quality standards provided.
- Collaborate in the production of the predictive models developed.
- Detect risks and opportunities for improvement in the systems developed.
- Collaborate in obtaining and processing data.
- Develop, train and validate predictive models.
- Research the state of the art in data science and machine learning techniques.
- Generate progress reports on the projects involved.
- Work as a team with the different roles involved in the project.
- Detect patterns and generate perception about user preferences.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as Scikit Learn, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with software engineering tools like version control (Git), CI/CD.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Matplotlib, GGplot, Plotly, etc.
- Experience using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB.
- Good scripting and programming skills.
- Knowledge in Probability and Statistics
- Knowledge in experimentation, such as A/B testing.
- Python (highly preferred) , R, Scala.
- Hands on experience in applied data science to real business cases
- Ecommerce, logistics and operations.
- Experience on hyper growth startups
Soft skills necesarias
- Good communication skills
- Fast adaptation to changes
- Agile methodologies
- Tolerance to frustration