Our Client is a global team from Day 1, with a distributed team across the US and Latin America that meets in-person every 2-3 months.
Join us to make history together!
### **Responsibilities and qualifications:**
We want to highlight that not everybody has all the skills that match a job description. None of us did! We value diverse experiences and while having the desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. Every qualified applicant will be considered within the employment process. We strive for a diverse, inclusive workplace environment. Here’s more about [our team’s thinking on this topic](https://integratedderivates.substack.com/p/privilege-and-positional-advantage).
– Lead the Design Team fostering innovation, collaboration, and continual evolution of the brand experience
– Promote thought leadership and work transversally to create new projects consistent with the brand’s objectives
– Be an advocate for design; educating and enabling others to create on-brand experiences
– Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company
– Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
– Propose visual resources to communicate creative concepts
– Conceptualization and visuals creation
– Elaboration of digital and sometimes printed pieces for different communication channels
– Teamwork to achieve goals
– Entrepreneurial experience. Experience of building something from scratch – even a cookie stand counts! This is the most important prerequisite for the role
– Self-starter, capable of working remotely and independently
– 2-5 years experience in a design-related role
– Ability to continuously meet deadlines and execute on projects
– Willingness to provide and receive feedback regularly
– Motion graphic skills are a plus
### **What We Offer:**
There are many benefits to working at Modak, including competitive salary, top quartile equity package, learning budget, great culture with flexible working hours, and much more to enable you to be your best self.