DevOps Engineer Responsibilities: ( Junior)
- Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes.
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and modules associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting, developing and writing automation scripts.
- Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT, Jenkins.
- Offer technical support where needed.
Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
DevOps Engineer Requirements (SSR)
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Strong knowledge of shell scripting.
- Strong experience with Openstack technologies and cloud services.
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipelines building
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with Scrum and workflow tools such as Jira.
- Experience in working with Ansible for automation and configuration.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player.
Prepaga grupo familiar
Un dia a la semana de Homeworking
Extensión de vacaciones
Locacion: Microcentro, CABA