We are quality-oriented, driven by agile methodologies, and passion for technology. We are a chilean company specialized in DevOPS, automation, software architecture, software development, and we love what we do.
Objectives of this Role
- Learning about two tools (Rundeck & PagerDuty) and mastering it.
- Work with presales, and sales to create effort estimations and scope definition for rundeck and PagerDuty projects based on the clients needs.
- Implement projects from design to delivery. You partner with customers to help design and build integrations and migrations to provide awesome implementations
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role, for example: working with infrastructure as code (laC), common DevOps/SRE toolchains (GitHub, Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, JFrog, Nomad, Consul, Vault, Atlantis, etc)
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages
- Hands-on experience working with common SaaS and traditional software APIs (REST, SOAP, Web Services), webhooks, etc. as part of scripting and tooling development, integration development, and ETL like (data export/import) activities.
- Experience working with Cloud environments like AWS, Azure or GCP services (for example EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, lAM) and the design, development and deployment of solutions using these within production environments
- Collaborative team spirit, to sales, to product, to your team, to your customers
- Excellent and compelling communicator with strong command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Comfortable working on multiple projects, assignments or tasks simultaneously and breaking work down into detailed project plans, time and effort estimates
- Problem-solving attitude
- Personalized English Classes once or twice per week (1 hour each class) if needed.
- Remote culture always.
- Two times in the year: September 18th and December 25th.
- 10% of the monthly salary if the employee has less than one year in the company.
- 15% of the monthly salary when the employee has been in the company for more than one year.
- Variacode Stock Options if the employee has been in the company for more than one year.
- 5% sales commissions if you bring a sales opportunity, and the opportunity is won.
- USD $500 if you bring a new employee using our referral program.