Our client is a growing company seeking to disrupt the used cars sales Market. With operations in more than 12 countries (and counting!) and continuously growing team and challenges we are seeking some exceptional people to join our team.
Want to be a part of a thriving company were your decisions can matter and shape a multi-billion-dollar business? This might just be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for the right candidate to manage our DevOps. You must be familiar with different test- and production- release pipelines and comfortable with task automation and mission-critical deployment.
You will have to work under different scenarios for different projects, some will require continuous integration and quick pipelines while others will have a more planned-release approach.
You will be ultimately responsible for having the right infrastructure while keeping operational costs in-line with the planned budget.
Ensuring all instances are continuously monitored and that the right alerts are in place to prevent data loss or downtime is a key part of the job.
You will be working with several development teams at once and must be able to plan and foresee their requirements in order not to interfere with the planned project updates and go-live dates.
• Infrastructure planning and maintenance
• Infrastructure cost planning
• Development, Staging and Production environments
• Setting up different pipelines
• Release automation and task automation.
• Performance and stability of all critical services.
• Building infrastructure dashboards
• 3+ years’ experience in similar positions
• Proficient in at least 1 core cloud provider (AWS, Google, Azure) and enough knowledge of the others.
• Knowledge of different database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
• Experience with Ansible, Puppet or similar
• Experience with web-oriented development stacks (NodeJS preferred, PHP, Python, Ruby are welcome)
English: Intermediate level is required.
Location: Olivos, GBA Norte:
Prepaga Swiss Medical
Dias de Homeworking