The Client is building the next-generation attack surface management (ASM) platform fueled by our founding technology: the ground truth for Internet data. Our data provides the best and most credible visibility into every asset connected to the internet, which reveals exposure by uncovering assets and providing risk insights. As more companies adopt cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, and GCP, they need tools to help them identify and protect their assets in the cloud
We expect all of our employees to consider customer happiness as our primary goal and a willingness to come to work every day with a great attitude, both eager to learn and educate, which helps to make us a better organization every day.
Our frontend is built in TypeScript on React on a mostly NodeJS backend. We’re looking for engineers with an eye towards delivery, who are eager to debug systems they haven’t seen before, and can work iteratively and cross-functionally towards shipping a product.
- GoLang language at least 1 year of experience (MUST)
- Proven experience in building frontend applications professionally
- Experience with building features into a React application
- Solid grasp of frontend best practices
- Experience with TypeScript or excitement to learn
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You are familiar with REST APIs and have written applications that consume them
- Curiosity and willingness to dig into areas outside your usual stack
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to other engineers, designers, sales people, and content marketers is no problem for you
- A BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Develop customer-facing web applications in TypeScript using React
- Lead research to identify the best technical solutions to solve problems for our customers
- Partner with product, design, and data engineering to translate data into a new product features
- Build dashboards and visualizations that leverage data to expose security-relevant information about a customer’s cloud infrastructure
- Mentor other engineers in best practices ensuring a readable and maintainable codebase
- Thrive in an environment of collaborating with colleagues to meet sprint goals and business objectives
- Enjoy picking up and using new technologies. Across the business the client use a wide range of languages, frameworks, data storage and messaging technologies.
- Working in a responsive environment where delivering on the most important customer needs will help us deliver a best-in-class product
- Being excited to research and build solutions to unsolved problems for our customers
- Have a desire to gain experience and understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies and security