Our client, is the first end-to-end e-commerce marketplace of LATAM that enable people to buy and sell used electronics hassle free, currently aiming to Brazil and Argentina.
We improve the selling and buying experience by acquiring the devices from sellers, refurbishing and re-selling them as pre-owned certified. Buyers enjoy the great deals of a peer-to-peer marketplace combined with the service, convenience, and safety of a retail store. Sellers enjoy a streamlined experience since It takes seconds to sell an item, and shipping is effortless with pre-addressed, pre-stamped mailers.
We are looking for:
A Front-End Web Developer . You will be working very close with our UI/UX. Instead of just filling the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, you will be taking an active role in the design process defining how the application looks as well as how it works. This challenge consist of taking our web marketplace to the next level. We have a passion for modern web technologies and automated testing, caring deeply about how our applications run on every environment.
• Experience delivering mobile content through apps and/or Responsive UIs
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Deep understanding in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• Passionate about software development.
• Strong and open communication skills.
• Ability in get things done in an independent matter.
• Great team spirit.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Proficient understanding of GIT (code versioning tool)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Basic understanding of the PHP, Ruby, NodeJs
• Experience working with templates engines such as Blade and Twig
• An interest on open source software.
• Experience with testing automation and CI solutions.
• Previous experience working on a startup. ( is a Plus)
Location: Nuñez, CABA