We’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Our B Corp certification
- Our ranking in Consulting Magazine’s 2022 “Best Large Firms to Work For”
- The work we’ve done with some of the world’s most innovative companies
Looking for a Full Stack Java/Angular Developer to join our team. The ideal Kin is innovative, passionate about technology with full-stack experience, and looks to continually learn and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.Role Responsibilities
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced. engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Minimum QualificationsWe want all new hires to succeed in their roles. That’s why we’ve outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it’s important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with or working knowledge of OOD and OOP
- Strong level knowledge of Java and Java web applications
- Strong understanding of modern Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services, etc)
- Experience in Angular Development
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like Angular and Node.js.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Team player – you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Previous experience delivering products in an Agile environment
- Previous consulting experience
- Working experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is strongly preferred