Our client, is the first end-to-end e-commerce marketplace of LATAM that enable people to buy and sell used electronics hassle free, currently aiming to Brazil and Argentina.
We improve the selling and buying experience by acquiring the devices from sellers, refurbishing and re-selling them as pre-owned certified. Buyers enjoy the great deals of a peer-to-peer marketplace combined with the service, convenience, and safety of a retail store. Sellers enjoy a streamlined experience since It takes seconds to sell an item, and shipping is effortless with pre-addressed, pre-stamped mailers.
We are looking for:
Full Stack Software Engineer you will be able be part of the growth of Architecture. In terms of end-user products and internal services. This challenge consist of taking our web marketplace to the next level, evolving our core platform including internal dashboards, data processing systems, and stock management solutions.
We have a passion for modern web technologies and automated testing, caring deeply about how our applications run on every environment.
• Passionate about software development.
• Strong and open communication skills.
• Ability in get things done in an independent matter.
• Great team spirit.
• CS Degree (Complete or ongoing).
• Good understanding of relational databases (Mysql, MariaDB, Postgres) and Full Text Retrieval
Systems (Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch).
• An interest on open source software.
• Experience with testing automation and CI solutions.
Location: Nuñez, CABA