Our client is one of the most importan marketing agencies, is looking for a Funcional Analyst SSR/SR
As a functional analyst for this Project you will be in constant communication with the client. You will receive requirements straight from the client for your review and analysis following the existing business needs of the website. Once the needs are clear, you will translate them into the proper documents and language for the Dev team to execute as expected on both back-end and front-end. You will be responsible for understanding existing rules and criteria as well as the different components and applications of the site, will work closely with the project team to test each release, and ensure that the client´s objectives are met.
- Develop understanding of business needs through group discussions and review of client materials
- Assess and identify clients’ business needs and document requirements critical to achieving business objectives
- Present business recommendations to clients
- Translates and communicates the client’s business objectives and requirements to the project team
- Manage the production of Business requirements documents and reports
- Identify and establish project scope in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions
- Assemble, and analyze information required to translate user needs into thorough and accurate FSDs
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Degree in Computer or Information Science or related field.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Project management knowledge and experience on client management are a plus.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Business oriented
- Team player
Clases de inglés
Tarjeta de descuento
15 dias habiles de vacaciones
Swiss medical como prepaga
Location: Belgrano, CABA