We are looking for an Information Security Architect to work as a part of a team for one of our important clients. Our client is a global leader in professional solutions for IT Engineering and Life Sciences.
This is a long term, full-time and remote position to work from Argentina.
- Executing IT security risk assessments using industry standards and frameworks data security and privacy regulations.
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security.
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
- Design solutions reviews and maintaining the information security standard globally.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical leadership to manage action plans in response to information security risk assessment. Interact with internal audit, third party auditors, and appropriate regulatory bodies and participate in all internal and external audit projects.
- Have a great understanding on Infrastructure technologies (Networks, Enterprise Systems, Databases), applications, end users computing OS, and cloud computing (Azure).
- Deep knowledge of security architectural best practices across all the IT domains: end points, Infrastructure, Applications, IoT.
- Extensive exposure in the implementation of the identified security controls in all solutions that are deployed to clients and internally.
- Have clear understanding of architectural designs that support PCI, Hitrust.
- Provide identification, measuring, communicating, and prioritizing information security standards across the enterprise using a common framework.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Numerical skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain client database and deal with general company law and procedures research.
- Self-driven, motivated.
- Problem-solving skills.