Our Java Software Developer responsibility is to follow the disciplines of the software development team while building or customizing solutions. Is responsible for the software development of the backend of out client, charging solutions, within the agreed schedule and with high quality standards.
The SW Developer will be working in our Product Development unit, creating and customizing software products that enable Communication Service Providers to manage and boost their businesses.
The SW Developer must be passionate about development in the Telecom domain and excited about Telecom solutions.
The SW Developer will Analyze, Design, Develop and Test solutions in the area of Online charging Systems (OCS).
Essential Job Functions strong>
You will participate in designing, implementing, testing and documenting the product as one of the software professionals in the team. In addition to traditional software development, you will participate in designing and implementing automated software testing, continuous integration and unit testing.
Main duties: strong>
• To develop new functionalities and features for online voice, sms and data charging.
• To customize current functionalities and features for online voice, sms and data charging.
• Perform Unit, functional test for new and customized functionalities and features.
• Perform stress and performance tests of mission critical solutions with high level of traffic.
• Ensure that all customizations and new developments are aligned with TT3 corporate quality metrics.
Skills and knowledge required strong>
Mandatory Skills: strong>
• Programming Languages: Java strong>
• Multithread and Real Time applications strong>
• Shell scripting (C-shell, Bash, Perl, …) strong>
• Solaris or Linux strong>
Desirable Skills (Plus):
• Protocols: Parlay / Corba / MAP / SS7 / ISUP / Camel / SMPP
• Database: Sybase / Oracle / MySql
• Automated software testing tools and methods
• Oracle Service Bus
• Others: Apache / Tomcat / JBoss
• Programming Language: C / C ++
Non-Technical Skills / Competencies:
• Analytical, precise and initiative approach for working.
• Motivation and readiness to learn new things
• Good teamwork abilities but also capability to focus and complete your own assignments
• High level of responsibility and commitment to work remotely without direct supervision.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic is a must
• Ability to work under pressure and must be oriented
• Highly organized and self-directed; takes initiative
• Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
+ 5 years of experience in similar position and Telco environment. strong>
Graduated in Systems Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer or similar. strong>
OSDE 310 family group + 100% internet reimbursement + GYM reimbursement up to $ 500 + additional life insurance + 1 week of additional holidays to the law + reimbursement in English classes 50% with top + cell + laptop
OSDE 310 family group + Internet reimbursement up to $ 500 + GYM reimbursement up to $ 500 + additional life insurance + 1 week of additional holidays to the law + reimbursement in English classes 50% with top + cell + laptop + Lunch tickets + fruits and drinks in the office