Our client is has led the payment industry for more than 30 years to become the global leader in seamless payment.
Qualifications, skills, experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree, in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems.
• At least 3 years of working experience in complex environments in a similar position, with an excellent track record.
• Significant experience with Java
• Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
• Experience with SQL and Oracle.
• Knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot.
• Knowledge of unit testing. Knowledge of test automation tools and BDD is a plus.
• Experience working in a DevOps environment is considered an advantage.
• Experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce business is an advantage.
English: ( intermediate level or more )
Interpersonal / soft skills:
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
• Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
• Agile / Lean attitude and mindset.
• Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it.
• Work well independently and within a team.
• Ambition to grow through experience, curiosity to understand new technologies.
• Ability to work cross-culturally and across regions.
You will be part of one of the squads in the Tribe of Technology department. The squad consists of developers, test automation engineers, scrum master and product owner, supported by solution architects, Continuous delivery managers, DevOps engineers. You and your squad will be responsible for the full development lifecycle and you will be working in an agile environment, using Scrum. You are expected to exercise an agile mind-set, with a focus on continuous improvement and short feedback loops.
3 semanas de vacaciones
1 día home
OSDE 310 grupo familiar
Dia de cumpleaños
Lic por paternidad extendida
2 dias flotantes al año
Locacion: Microcentro, CABA