You’ll work with the Customer Engineering Development Team for our client’s own DevOps (and OpenSource!) product. You’ll get to design and implement key features, and to maintain and solve critical (and already reproduced) issues for our users.
- Implement UI / UX / APIs / Core
- Find and repair bugs
- Optimize the application to get it’s best speed and scalability
- Collaborate with cool team members and even the product co-founders
- Understand client’s real needs
- Doing Dev work minimizing technical debt
- Write clear and simple docs
- Java experience
- Design and implement REST APIs in Java
- Automatic Tests in Java
- Grails or Spring experience (or another Java Framework)
- Spoken English
- (Optional) sysadmin and scripting skills
- (Optional) Docker / containers / cloud (AWS, Azure)
- (Optional) ORM knowledge (Hibernate is a plus)
- (Optional but a big plus)Groovy/Grails and Vue.js
- (Optional) Selenium or other automation testing tools
- Personalized English Classes once or twice per week (1 hour each class) if needed
- Remote culture always.
- Health Insurance
- Variacode Stock Options if the employee has been in the company for more than one year.
- Two times in the year: September 18th and December 25th.
- 10% of the monthly salary if the employee has less than one year in the company.
- 15% of the monthly salary when the employee has been in the company for more than one year.
- 6 Paid Leave days in one year.
- 5% sales commissions if you bring a sales opportunity, and the opportunity is won.
- USD $500 if you bring a new employee using our referral program.