Nuestro cliente es líder mundial en servicios de auditoría, asesoramiento en transacciones y consultoría. Se encuentra en la búsqueda de un Desarrollador NET SR
The selected candidate will:
• Deliver API-based solutions for large initiatives, leveraging a strong understanding of modern API practices and proven hands-on experience with leading API platforms including Google/Apigee and Microsoft API Management
• Takes accountability for the development, delivery, and maintenance of API-related solutions, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards
Your key responsibilities
• Develop API applications deployed on Google Apigee that exceed Product Owner expectations.
• Apply modern REST API standards and principles including security and usability
• Solves various aspects of a delivery project including coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the SDLC process
• Provides technical expertise to maximize efficiency, reliability, and value from current solutions, infrastructure, and emerging technologies.
• Develops strong working relationships with peers across Development & Engineering and Architecture teams, collaborating to develop and engineer leading solutions
• Participates in workgroups, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools, and responsibilities are in place to deliver the project
Skills and attributes for success
• Technical proficiency in designing, developing, and debugging API solutions
• Hands-on experience using Google Apigee API Management Platform to build, customize, and deploy APIs
To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
• More than 4 years in an engineering role using modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C#
• 2+ years of hands-on knowledge using or administering Google Apigee SAAS or OPDK
• Experience in the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
• Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
• Experience with any claims based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, RBAC, or ABAC is a big plus
• Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
• Familiar with Development frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
• Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to give as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality solutions
• Rapidly learn new and emerging technologies with the ability to rapidly define engineering standards and produce automation code
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Source control Management (git)
• Azure cloud
• Azure DevOps Pipelines
• Agile methodology
What we look for
• A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
• Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible
LOCATION: REMOTE ARGENTINA.