We are looking for a Senior.NET developer with experience in web services to work as a part of a team for one of our important clients. This is a full-time position and the location is Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires.
The client, is a national, advisor-owned financial services company serving high-net-worth and institutional clients. HighTower advisors are experienced investment professionals with large and established practices. As a dually-registered, multi-custodial firm, HighTower provides sophisticated investment solutions as well as an independent and unobstructed view of the markets.
The company is headquartered in Chicago and maintains corporate centers in New York and San Francisco and offices across the country. See www.hightoweradvisors.com for more information.
- NET, C#, Web Forms, MVC
- HTML5, CSS3
- Web / WCF Services, REST Web Services
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Strong object-oriented development skills.
- Familiarity with IoC containers and ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate or micro-ORMs) tools.
- Experience with Salesforce and integrating with Salesforce is a plus.
- Develop and maintain ASP.NET MVC website.
- Create rich, highly-interactive user-experience using client-side scripting, jQuery libraries, web services and AJAX.
- Provide production support. Diagnose and remedy application and IIS issues.
- Integrate web applications with 3rd party applications.
- Work closely with the architect to ensure adherence to company’s technology and architecture standards.
- Work independently or in conjunction with other developers as the work requires.
- Accurately estimate the time and materials required to complete a piece of development work.
Lunchs and breakfast