Our client is in the search for a .NET Ssr Developer to join his R & D work team
We require: strong>
Solid knowledge and experience of no less than 3 years in:
Development and / or maintenance of ERP applications (excluding)
.NET Programming (C #), MVC Frameworkm SQL Server Domain nHibernate ORM (Desirable), WCF or similar (Excluding), IIS (Desirable), Angular (Desirable)
Development of Unit Tests, Integration Tests.
Agile software development methodologies, Scrum example
English level: Advanced oral and written intermediate
Within your tasks you will have: strong>
· Be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of ERP software in .NET (C #) / SQL, (program, adapt and integrate) components or subsets of software according to functional and technical specifications of customer requests, adjusting to times, quality standards and work of the organization and the project, to be integrated into the application.
· Understand the software requirement.
· Maintain productive applications, correct errors and implement new functionalities.
· Model and refine specifications in order to determine a detailed design to implement the required functionality.
· Reuse existing components by integrating them with their own code.
· Verify the programs produced by testing them in a unified way.
· Review the code to resolve defects or improve it.
· Comply with deliveries according to the time estimates made.
· Work closely with other developers, as well as analysts and testers.
· Optimize the performance of applications.
· Participate in the definition and revision of standards and standards applicable to design and construction.
· Detect opportunities for improvement or compliance and observations, to include them in the continuous improvement system.
We offer: strong>
Prepaid: OSDE 210
• 3 months old: English in the company, 50% bonus in the VIP Plus Megaton plan.
• 3 months old: Remote Work 2 times a month and leave on your birthday.
• One year old: Bonus up to a gross salary.
Place of work: Belgrano, CABA