- Understand and document customer requirements.
- Estimate the necessary effort for the resolution of each task, committing to obtain the expected result within the agreed effort
- Develop autonomously the tasks using the best practices defined by the area <<quality>>
- Plan and manage your time in the best way to discriminate the urgent from the important and fulfill what was promised to the client
- Deliver proven and functional code pieces Quality assurance Encourage the adoption of good practices, coaching less experienced developers, making code reviews
- Use the tools provided by agile methodologies. Continuous learning
- Maintain a fluid communication with the team, the TL and the customer
- Degree career according to business (nice to have)
- Good verbal and written English skills
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with .NET
- Linux and/or Windows Administration
- Internet technologies (DNS, Mail, Apache, etc.)
- Networking concepts (routing, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Jira or other tools for Service Desk Management
- Project Management
- Agile methodologies
- Relational databases, SQL, MySQL, Postgress
- Non-relational database, MongoDB, Dynamo
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification (nice to have) or equivalent in Azure.
- OSDE 310 (familiy group)
- Birthday Day off!
- Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas
- Participation in projects with cutting-edge technologies in a company with Premier Partnership with AWS.
- AWS trainings and Certifications
- Professional growth
- English Lessons discount
- Gym discount
- The opportunity to share your experience, projects, or whatever you would like to share with others
- Two salaries increases (yearly)
- And others!