- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven solid experience of +3 years in .NET.
- Experience in C #, Net Core, Framework 4.5 or higher, Entity Framework 6, EF Core.
- Working knowledge of web service and SOA principles, HTTP, SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL / MSSQL / MySQL Server databases.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases.
- Experience with Unit testing.
Nice to have:
- Administration of continuous integration servers (GitLab CI, Bamboo or Jenkins).
- Experience with virtualization and containers – Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies.
- Experience in Node JS or Python.
- Experience mentoring others, leading multiple small projects, and providing troubleshooting support.
- Knowledge of digital assets ecosystem: rights, transcoding, distribution, etc.
- Work under agile methodology with a team to develop, document, test, and maintain existing products and projects (cloud and/or in-house).
- Participate in full development life cycle, including requirements analysis and design.
- Guarantee quality standards in processes and practices.
- Contribute to team growth by providing advice, mentoring, and coaching to other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision maker