We’re looking for NodeJS developer to create highly scalable backend applications. Collaborate with frontend, designers and product owners to identify product requirements and design backend solutions that meet business needs.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional software development.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Node.js.
- Experience with MongoDB, Mongoose.
- Strong technical experience in Microservices.
- Experience with Azure
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within the organization (from developers to senior management) and with customers/partners.
- Responsible, organized, and hardworking with excellent communication skills.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Code custom applications from scratch with minimal supervision.
- Define server API requirements, develop RESTful web services, and process the resulting JSON or XML.
- Work with Product Management to take detailed story-driven requirements and implement them using Agile Test-Driven techniques.
- Work in an organized team-oriented environment with shared responsibilities.
- Develop documentation throughout the SDLC.