We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +300 awesome professionals from all over the world!
We are looking for a NodeJs Engineer to join our team! Our client works within Digital Agriculture industry and are based in San Francisco, CA. Their platform examines weather, soil and field data to help farmers determine potential yield-limiting factors in their fields.
- 5+ years’ experience programming in web applications and services.
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, ES6 or Git.
- 3+ years of experience working with REST/SOAP web services.
- Solid foundational grounding in OO design, RDBMS principles, and data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented and believe in test driven development.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or IS.
- 3+ years working with REST API or backend services.
- Prior experience of Mobile (iOS/Android) development.
- Prior experience of ReactJS development.
- Prior experience working with GraphQL/Apollo.
- Experience documenting use cases and implementation decisions, working in an Agile development environment.
- Have worked successfully with third party vendors / add-ons.
- Long-Term & Full-time
- Remote from Argentina & Uruguay
GraphQL/Apollo, Unit test, aws EXCLUYENTE