Position main responsibilities
- Get an understanding of client business and processes, to contribute to the definition of products that better fit the client’s needs
- Structure and lead user research and competitive analysis to inform product direction
- Set the product development roadmap and pivot as demands change
- Work collaboratively with PO and Project Team to gather requirements and create product backlog
- Work close with UX team to create great experience for the user
- Be the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
- Take ownership of backlog, being the referent at a functional level.
- Facilitate team planning and meetings as required, bringing demos during Sprint review
- Bring support to Team during Sprint, completing and adjusting definitions if it is needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Agile Methodologies, mainly Scrum and Kanban
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to both think strategically for long-term vision, as well as operate in the details of short-term projects
- Love analytics and tracking impact of your projects
- Experience in analysis and definition of mobile applications
- Understanding of Software Architecture
- Experience working with API integration and defining endpoints
- Experience working with back-end definition
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to work in several projects at the same time
- Ability to “fill the gaps” in definition and work under assumptions
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English level.
Nice to have
- BS Degree on System Engineering or Similar
- Experience in programming languages is a plus
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Experience working in data-driven projects
- Stretching classes.
- Prepaid health coverage.
- Maternity benefits.