We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst to ensure that our customers’ end products are fully
functional and meet high-quality standards.
ISTQB certification (CFTL minimum)
Scrum certification methodology
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company
where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
3 to 5 years of experience as a QA Analyst.
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes based on ISTQB.
Basic knowledge of automation
Basic knowledge of POSTMAN, Jmeter or SoapUI
Knowledge on agile methodology.
Software Development is a plus.
ISTQB certification (CFTL minimum).
Scrum certification methodology.
English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
● Create and manage test cases for regression; perform manual functional testing of
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, set up a test environment, and conduct testing activities according to ISTQB standards and best practices.
● Coordinate the test plans with project managers, development managers, and others.
● Initiate the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of tests, monitor test progress and results, and check the status of exit criteria (or definition of done).
● Introduce suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluating the quality of the testing.
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
● Troubleshoot problems and work with Software Engineering to resolve bugs
● Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports.