We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with a keen eye for detail to design
testing procedures for our customer’s software applications.
Technical skills: Knowledge of automation and agile methodology.
ISTQB certification (CFTL is a plus).
Knowledge of automation and agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
2 years (minimum) as a QA analyst.
English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
Proven experience developing automated test systems using Selenium and/or Appium (for mobile
Analytical and Problem-Solving thinking skills.
Experience with tools for web-based applications such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG ,
Protractor or WebDriver IO.
Knowledge in mobile testing (Appium & Cipress).
Experience with any API test automation tool: Postman, REST Assured.
Working knowledge in agile testing.
● Plan, analyze, design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test
scenarios and test data, this includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating
execution plans to implement these scenarios.
● Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
● Define test automation strategy for the projects along with other developers and QA
● Coordinate the test plans with project managers, development managers and others
● Initiate the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of tests, monitor test progress
and results, and check the status of exit criteria (or definition of done).
● Automate collection and delivery of test progress and test summary reports.
● Support the selection and implementation of automation tools.
● Introduce suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluating the quality of the