We are looking for a QA Automation to work as a part of a team for one of our important clients. Our client is a FinTech company that provides blockchain-based technology solutions for Digital Payments and Digital Exchange markets.
This is a long term, full-time and remote position to work from Argentina.
- Automate testing on modularized components using Core simulators.
- Manage Verifix playlists, and if possible build/enhance them.
- Use inhouse simulators to build latency regression reporting.
- Work with CI tools to automate running these tests end-end.
- Contribute and add tests to JUnit level of Server stack.
- Add additional tests to selenium automation stack for UI end to end testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Python, Shell and Java.
- Ability to automate report generation and build/use open source test-reporting tools & modules.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FIX and/or ability to pick up verifix and other inhouse cmd-line simulators.
- Limited ticket verifications.
- Previous DevOps experience is a plus.