Our client is has led the payment industry for more than 30 years to become the global leader in seamless payment.
Qualifications, skills, experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree, in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems.
• At least 3 years of working experience in complex environments in a similar position, with an excellent track record.
• At least 1 year proven experience of agile testing in Scrum/Kanban, under BDD.
• Good knowledge of testing aspects (both manual and automated), test data generation and management, reporting.
• At least 1 year experience in using at least one tool for:
• Test automation: Selenium Web driver, Solenoid, SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
• Non-functional testing: JMeter, HP LoadRunner, NeoLoad
• BDD: Cucumber, JBehave
• Scripting/ programming languages: JAVA, Python, Grrovy
• CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo
• GIT: GitLab, Bitbucket
• Experience working in a DevOps environment is considered an advantage.
• Experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce business is an advantage.
Intermediate or more english level
Interpersonal / soft skills:
• “Automation first” attitude
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
• Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
• Agile / Lean attitude and mindset.
• Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it.
• Work well independently and within a team.
• Ambition to grow through experience, curiosity to understand new technologies.
• Ability to work cross-culturally and across regions.
We are not looking for a mere Test Automation Engineer, we want a focused but also flexible person to share our daily tasks with, to develop, test and deliver high performance, multi-threaded, scalable, always-on, distributed software in the e-payment domain.
You will be part of one of the squads in the Technology department. The squad consists of developers, test automation engineers, scrum master and product owner, supported by solution architects, delivery managers, DevOps engineers. You and your squad will be responsible for the full development lifecycle and you will be working in an agile environment, using Scrum. You are expected to exercise an agile mind-set, with a focus on continuous improvement and short feedback loops.
3 semanas de vacaciones
1 día home
OSDE 310 grupo familiar
Dia de cumpleaños
Lic por paternidad extendida
2 dias flotantes al año
Locacion: Microcentro, CABA