We are seeking a SalesForce administrator with exceptional experience. He/she must be able to analyze, design and execute salesforce requirements according to stakeholder specification; to translate the specification into requirements and then transform them into concise SalesForce solutions; to administrate SalesForce according to business guidelines; to work closely with developers and other areas; to administrate effectively custom components and SalesForce applications as well as othes day to day operational
Technical and Professional Requirements
● Advance proficiency with Salesforce.com administration including work flows, visualforces, custom objects, fields, templates, campaigns, process builders, validation rules, data loader, users administration, service and sales cloud.
● Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including Force.com
platform and third party applications.
● Advance proficiency in moving artifacts from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality and integration.
Demonstrable experience in relational databases (SQL, MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL).
● Stakeholder contact and assistance.
● Experience in defining custom objects and their relationship considering business architecture and guidelines
● Upper Intermediate written and verbal English skills.
● Experience in monitoring the quality ensuring the smooth functioning of work Design and implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects,workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
● Share knowledge with the rest of the team. To Identify and help colleagues with technical and non-technical aspects that need to be improved.
● Software Development experience in Salesforce
● Users, profiles and roles maintenance
● Database de-duping and cleanup
● Create and maintain page layouts, custom objects, fields, views, reports,
dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
● Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
● Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
● Work with the business to define test cases, functional testing and execute them
● Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as
● Provide support as needed.