If you are a passionate problem solver looking to learn and build high quality web 3.0 products, and if you believe that education is the best way to reduce social inequality, then come and join us to make history!
Responsibilities and qualifications:
We want to highlight that not everybody has all the skills that match a job description. None of us did! We value diverse experiences and while having the desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. Every qualified applicant will be considered within the employment process. We strive for a diverse, inclusive workplace environment. Here’s more about our team’s thinking on this topic.
- Build new services that support the product vision and improve the user experience.
- Support the architecture design and implementation in the Front and Backend sides for the medium/long term vision.
- Evaluate and integrate new providers working with third-party APIs and partners.
- Proactively working with product, UX, GTM teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements on the internal services based on data that positively impact our customers and business.
- Help teammates by mentoring, guiding, and positively influencing them.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth.
- Solid experience building scalable web applications using modern UI technologies with Angular JS .
- Experience building deeply interactive interfaces using Angular JS.
- Deep knowledge in CSS and HTML5+ and the ability to implement design layouts.
- Experience optimizing web applications performance on screens that render large size components and/or data.
- Proficient experience working with highly scalable web applications implementing new features touching each layer of the MVC as needed.
- Comfortable working with relational and/or nosql databases, data pipeline systems, frameworks to build high-performance RESTful web services.
- Very well versed in at least one backend programming language (Java, Go, or Python).
- Excellent experience writing automated tests on any level (unit, integration, e2e, chaos, etc).
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- A healthy ability to handle and resolve conflict – have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
- Knowledge of processes and engineering best practices in all phases of the software development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – confident in writing down and presenting their designs and decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an Agile environment.
- Strong customer advocate and creative problem solver.
- Experience with web3 technologies.
What We Offer:
There are many benefits to working at modak.live, including competitive salary, top quarterly equity package, startup culture with flexible working hours, healthcare, and much more to enable you to be your best self.
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, but you know about someone that might be interested, please make a referral. If we hire them, as a gratitude, we would like to offer a $500 USD reward/ or offer 25 classes to children in need whose parents couldn’t afford our product yet.