We are currently looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Developer to work as a part of a team for one of our important clients. Based in Boston, our client delivers fast, powerful, easy-to-use software for smart and nimble marketers with big ideas. Their platform is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers that combines big data analytics, discrete customer insights, intuitive visual segmentation, and simple customer journey mapping in one unified SaaS offering.
This is a full-time, long-term and remote position to work from Argentina.
- You will turn user stories, wireframes and/or pixel mockups into high-quality solutions.
- You will work across functions to apply designs to business challenges interfacing with management, architecture and development resources.
- You will implement comprehensive solutions by understanding customer problems, product goals and technical requirements; seek input from Product.
- You will help establish best-practices, patterns, and development frameworks (modular architecture) within the scrum team and across teams for all products.
- Must have 5+ years development experience using Python, Node.js, and Spark
- Experience with distributed scalable Big Data storage, including Snowflake, Redshift, AWS EMR, or similar.
- Proficient in AWS services: Lambdas, Step functions, AWS Batch, S3, and EC2/ECS
- Must have experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
Looking for Someone Who:
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed, and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Shows confidence AND humility. You’re able to make fast decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as it’s needed.
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama. You naturally communicate context and you demonstrate strong reasoning behind decisions.