You are comfortable partnering with backend developers, data engineers, data scientists and DevOps/SRE team members in the design, development, deployment and operational support of immersive, data intensive web applications and solutions requiring intuitive, customer friendly user experience, navigation, and visualizations.
You are a self-starter, willing to take the lead owning all aspects of design, development, deployment and production support of what you’ve built. You take risks, fail fast and challenge the status quo while collaborating with a global team that’s passionate for our customer success, outcomes and value.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- More than 5 years of experience working on Front-end development and UX.
- Portfolio of your work like Front/End Designs, user interfaces, visualization libraries, etc.
- Experience within an AWS Cloud environment.
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative and user-friendly systems.
- Ability to test and debug their own code.
- Analytical, detail-oriented.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas (the work will be most of the time in english).
- Personalized English Classes once or twice per week (1 hour each class) if needed.
- Remote culture always.
- Variacode Stock Options if the employee has been in the company for more than one year.
- Two times in the year: September 18th and December 25th.
- 10% of the monthly salary if the employee has less than one year in the company.
- 15% of the monthly salary when the employee has been in the company for more than one year.
- 6 Paid Leave days in one year.
- 5% sales commissions if you bring a sales opportunity, and the opportunity is won.
- USD $500 if you bring a new employee using our referral program.