Our client, is a real-time used car trade network and communications platform.
We are currently seeking a Front End Developer to join this amazing startup.
● Work with a highly skilled team in all phases of the Agile development process from design to deployment.
● Architect, build, and maintain an efficient, extendable, and reliable codebase
● Collaborate with backend engineers to integrate front-end code with backend API services
● Identify bugs and inefficiencies in code and help come up with solutions to address these issues
● Work with quality assurance and product management to deliver high quality software.
● Test, enhance and debug software to produce the required product.
● Mentor junior team members and be technical lead on projects.
● Strong understanding of MVC architecture
● Experience with Client Side Frameworks such as AngularJS
● Knowledge of TypeScript
● Understanding of nodejs backend technologies and frameworks such as express
● Experience with bundling tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
● Good sense of design and comfortable giving design feedback to product team
● Strong understanding of best practices with implementing responsive layouts
● Experience with UNIX environments (Linux, Mac)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Graduated with a BS (Licenciado) or Eng. (Ingeniero) degree from a reputable university or college
● Able to work full time—8 hours per day.
● Must have a passion to learn new technologies.
Our system consists of many microservices; the core of our platform is the backend API, which drives the behavior of our mobile and web clients. A few specific aspects of our core system are:
● Websockets support for real time updates on the clients.
● Ruby on Rails, Python/Flask and Nodejs based modules.
● Python powered statistics system (numpy, pandas, scipy).
● noSQL databases (redis, elasticsearch/lucene).
Our web client is fully written on AngularJS and is architected using the latest design paradigms (component based design).
We have both native Android and iOS apps built with:
● Local data storage
● Complex data sync mechanism with the core system.
● Full duplex communication via Web-Sockets
● Dynamic form generation and validation using a jSON based structure with defined rules
● Real time messaging and UI updates
Health insurance program.
Location: La Plata, Buenos Aires