Senior Java Developer
- Perform tasks in all phases of the development cycle with little or none technical supervision. Appropriately assess problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved and assumes the responsibility of delivering complex tasks on time and in scope within the team’s plan.
- Learn technologies involved in the project.
- Take a leadership role when working with peers and coach junior and semi-senior developers/analysts.
- Assign tasks according to technical skills, potential and motivation.
- Attend conference calls and exchange e-mails with clients
- Suggest changes in client environment to achieve project objectives.
- Perform difficult coding tasks
- Design and code complete small software modules.
- Perform code reviews.
- Report progress of tasks to team lead
- Write project documentation
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- 3+ years of experience working with Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Hibernate
- Github and gitflow
- English level Upper Intermediate+
Work with us and participate in challenging projects for different industries, be part of multidisciplinary teams and find a place to be yourself and achieve your full your potential.