- Minimum of 4+ years of consistent product management experience, within B2B technology.
- Advance english level
- Experience building systems from the ground up and executing within tight timelines
- Can work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support your product line are in place
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of problems we face as a business and how to solve them
- We prioritize a commitment to diversity in our team building process. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
Personal Qualifications that we value
- Entrepreneurial: comfortable talking to stakeholders to understand business needs, running small tests to validate assumptions, and refining requirements based on results
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with a data-driven mentality
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Flexibility to prioritize deliverables and re-prioritize them at a moment’s notice
- REMOTE ARGENTINA