You will join a team of 13 engineers in crafting solutions to some of the most complex data plumbing problems in the world of diagnostics today, there are 18 Billion data points generated in systems that are not only inaccessible but were never designed to talk to each other. You will be helping create enterprise-scale software systems to tackle the fragmentation of this data.
You will be up close and personal with all the usual things, like design conception, design reviews for components or features, development and testing of the core software stack.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will develop (write actual Java code), maintain, integrate, and apply tools for automated tests for Sequencing products. You will be the technical reference for test automation of cutting-edge, distributed, scale-out Next-Generation Sequencing data analysis software to ensure the highest possible software quality for gene sequencing research and disease diagnostics.
● Hands-on, writing high-quality code for software testing automation that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
● Develop and help develop automated tests working with distributed systems, backend testing, UI testing, database testing.
● Ensure the software stack integrates with our existing CI pipeline and contribute to continuous improvements; independently design, plan and deliver high-quality software.
● Implement automated API testing using tools such as REST Assured or SOAP UI
● Provide guidance and work with the development team to improve unit test coverage, frameworks and productivity tools
● Participate in requirements, architecture, and design specification reviews. ● Conduct code reviews, not limited to automated tests.
● Verify and confirm (by updating corresponding tasks) that automated tests are valid against existing acceptance criteria.
● Work with the developers and other QA engineers to investigate issues and verify fixes.
● Use tasks management tools such as JIRA.
● Use Source Code Management and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
● Develop Load and Performance tests using tools such as JMeter.
● Help mentor junior- and middle-level QE engineers with the best practices and approach for automated testing.
Skills and requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years of direct related experience in Software Engineering with proficiency in Behavioral + Test-Driven Development principles; or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level; Master or PhD is a plus. ● Proficiency in at least one of these statically typed languages: Java (required), C++,
● Proficiency in SCM tools such as Git.
● Fluency in Linux:
○ Bash shell scripting.
○ Network troubleshooting.
○ Performance analysis and debugging (strace, ftrace, etc).
● Comfortable with:
○ Cloud services technologies (e. g. AWS, GCP, Azure).
○ Object-oriented Programming (e. g. Abstraction, Encapsulation, SOLID, etc.).
○ Dynamically typed languages such as Python and Ruby.
○ SQL Databases (e. g. PostgreSQL).
○ Dynamic environments with changing needs and requirements.
● Experience with various QA and support related tools such as Selenium, Maven,
TestNG/JUnit, Cucumber, Protractor, Cypress.
● Experience with creating automated tests for API, UI and database layers.
● Experience with developing, running and analyzing load and performance tests.
● DevOps experience is a plus.
● Team worker.
● Fluent in English, both written and oral.
Prepaga OSDE 310 para el grupo familiar
4 semanas de vacaciones
Dia de cumpleaños libre
Subisidio para compras mensuales de comidas
Dos ajustes de salario anuales
Reembolso del GYM e Internet cubierto
Cobertura de Jardín de infantes, colonia de vacaciones y un voucher de útiles escolares al año
Equipamiento laboral personal (MAC)
14 sueldos (El aguinaldo final son 2 sueldos)
Bono por desempeño de hasta 3 salarios
Palermo/ Tigre o Remoto