Aspects of the role:
– Solid knowledge in administration of Windows Server or Linux (RedHat and/or Debian based distributions)
– Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python or Go.
– Hands-on experience with application monitoring, troubleshooting, log analysis, and system metrics analysis.
– Knowledge in VCS systems such as Git.
– Previous experience handling second level real-time alerts and resolving high-impact incidents.
– Solid knowledge in native scripting languages such as Bash or Powershell.
– Basic knowledge and understanding of Cloud infrastructure with any provider like AWS or Azure.
– Knowledge in application servers such as RedHat’s JBoss/WildFly.
– Advanced English (writing and speaking skills) to be able to communicate with technical teams and customers.
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Location: Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
Shift: 09 a.m to 18 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
OSDE 310 (family members included).
Competitive salary and benefits.
Ability to work remotely.
Awesome learning environment for you to develop.