We are currently looking for an Sr SDET Our client is a leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions, including wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products, that help the construction industry build stronger, safer, more sustainable communities.
Key accountabilities and responsabilities
· Understands business requirements and how QA solutions impact the business.
· Develops automation roadmap to ensure key applications have appropriate coverage.
· Develops or evolves appropriate QA standards, guidelines and procedures as needed.
· Provides governance to ensure automated scripts meet coding standards and provide appropriate test coverage.
· Works closely with manual QA team and assists in resolving issues they may encounter.
· Keeps abreast of current and emerging technology and trends in automated software testing.
· Evaluates and recommends new tools, products, upgrades and vendor/multivendor solutions.
· Conducts code reviews to ensure consistency, quality and reusability of test artifacts.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
· A minimum of 8 years of automated testing experience, with minimum 3 recent years in a 100% automation role.
· Proficiency with Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (14.53), integration of automated scripts into Micro Focus ALM/Quality Center.
· Experience working with a variety of QA automation tools
· Experience in tool evaluation, selection and implementation
·Experience with full life cycle software deployment in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
· Experience with current QA automated testing methodologies, approaches and best practices.
· Experience identifying test automation candidates delivering the greatest impact.
· Experience reviewing test scripts for adherence to standards and for completeness.
· Experience with Visual Basic.
· Experience with UFT/QTP.
· Experience writing performance test plans and conducting performance testing using Micro Focus LoadRunner.
· Experience with defect management in Micro Focus ALM/Quality Center and Atlassian JIRA.