Software Engineer 2 is needed to support the strategy of the company to potentiate digital products and delivers a great user experience to our final users. Will be responsible for design and implement both frontend and backend solutions related with both web and mobile applications using web-based technologies. Will have to work and collaborate closely with software engineers, designers, product managers and stakeholders of the different Turner’s brands to understand the needs related with the webs and apps needed to support the business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
React.js, HTML, CSS, Sass, Webpack working in AWS cloud environments
• Develop middleware solutions to support Frontend using Node.js, npm, GraphQL
• Work with Scrum / Participate in Agile ceremonies / demos
• Documentation: Must demonstrate professionalism in the creation and standardization of documentation, documenting general description of the development, processes, and knowledge for future developers.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Extensive experience writing HTML and CSS given a visual/UX design to create web layouts and working with NodeJS
• Experience integrating with RESTful web services and API’s
• Experience writing unit and integration tests for front end applications
• Familiar with AWS Cloud infrastructure and different databases
• Fluent English to apply in a working environment to collaborate efficiently in that language
• Hands-on experience with GraphQL and Microservices
• Experience with Drupal CMS and PHP language
• Previous experience with media delivery products
• Mobile development in any platform: Native -iOS and/or Android-, React Native, Flutter.
• Familiar with Docker, Github and Jenkins
• Experience with React Native
• Good understanding of responsive cross-browser CSS, including SASS or LESS
• Student or BA/BS degree in Computer Science related degree but candidates with outstanding
experience should apply
Location: Argentina, AMBA