We are looking for talented and exceptional statistical analysts to leverage and deliver value to our clients from the multitude of data from across the business.
They will work with loyalty, transactional, survey and qualitative data both internal to our client and from other partners, so will need to show a keen willingness to learn about new data and systems.
• Individual level contributor in applied statistics for marketing problems
• Apply quantitative methods such as predictive modeling, segmentation and testing methodologies to analyze and interpret information to drive business results
• Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables meet client expectations
• Foster working relationships within/across share capability teams working in a highly collaborative environment
• Develop and provide written and verbal output on reports and presentations
• Manage and resolve the key data issues involving quality, consistency of data for analytical purposes
• 3-5 years prior agency or comparable consulting experience
• Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline preferred
• Intermediate knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, lifetime value, ROI analysis, and test design
• Intermediate SAS experience including writing macros (3+ years)
• SQL Experience
• Intermediate knowledge in exploratory data analysis and multivariate statistics in a marketing context
• Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects across client and internal teams working in a fast environment.
• Experience in media mix modeling, multi-channel attribution, market basket analysis, and contact strategy analysis (Markov chain) a plus
extended vacations ( 21 days)
Location: Belgrano, CABA