Our client, software factory based on Palo Alto, CA. Is hiring a Senior Python or GO Developer
- Perform tasks in all phases of the development cycle with little or none technical supervision. Appropriately assess problematic situations to gain adequate understanding of problems involved and assumes the responsibility of delivering complex tasks on time and in scope within the team’s plan.
- Learn technologies involved in the project.
- Take a leadership role when working with peers and coach junior and semi-senior developers/analysts.
- Assign tasks according to technical skills, potential and motivation.
- Attend conference calls and exchange e-mails with clients
- Suggest changes in client environment to achieve project objectives.
- Perform difficult coding tasks
- Design and code complete small software modules.
- Perform code reviews.
- Report progress of tasks to team lead
- Write project documentation
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience working exclusively with Go or Python
- 4+ years of experience with web APis
- Experience working with git, git flows
- English level Upper Intermediate+
- Daily lunch.
- English lessons.
- Stretching classes.
- Prepaid health coverage.
- Maternity benefits.